Text from ad:
Bradford County Manor, a Long-Term Nursing and
Rehabilitation Facility located in Troy, PA, seeks full-time
Founded in 1879, Bradford County Manor is a beautiful county-owned
nursing facility located in the Endless Mountains of PA.
Duties and requirements:
• Plan, direct, control, supervise and coordinate all nursing service
activities during tour of duty. Responsible for the coordination of
the written resident care plan - developed on admission. Attends
Interdisciplinary Team meetings as delegatd/assigned. Responsible
for the recap of Doctors’ orders.
• Participates in formulating, interpreting and implementing
department objectives of providing quality resident care in
compliance with established guidelines and regulations.
• Executes and evaluates effectiveness of resident care plans,
department and facility administrative policies and procedures.
• Monitors and evaluates performance of nursing subordinates,
including LPN Charge Nurses, Nursing Assistants and Valets. May
initiate informal or formal counseling and initiate or recommend
discipline, transfer or other personnel transactions as authorized.
May participate in grievance process and provide written response
• Receives and gives daily reports, makes daily rounds and conducts
unit surveys. Initiates, coordinates or recommends corrective action
to resolve observed or reported resident care.
• Attends supervisor meetings, communicates changes in policy and
procedures and discusses department concerns/priorities with
• Keeps informed of new nursing care methods, equipment, etc.,
assists with orientation of employees. Assists in identification of
department training needs.
• Coordinates with physicians and ancillary departments in
assessment of resident needs and treatments.
• Required to make immediate operational decisions regarding
emergency care situations and department staffing problems,
Apply in person or send resume to:
Bradford County Manor
15900 Rt. 6, Troy, PA 16947
Carol Sue McNeal / E.O.E
Currently licensed as Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of
Bradford County employees enjoy:
Eleven paid holidays with vacation, sick and personal days. A
generous retirement package, Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical
insurance with county contribution, dental, vision and life
insurance are also offered.